Extracted from a single varietal, pure Frantoio essence has been trapped within this golden delicious olive oil. Savour layers of creaminess, notes of green grass, almonds, wildflowers and green apple. Best enjoy drizzled over seasonal salads or soaked up by chunks of fresh bread.
- Cold Extracted
- Packaged in a 500ml tin with a resealable lid.
- Made from Frantoio olives
The iconic gardens Babylonstoren are finally sharing with us their bounty! Surrounded by the Simonsberg, Du Toitskloof and Franschhoek mountains, Babylonstoren is a national treasure. The historic fruit and wine farm has expanded, inspired by the past and taking its cue from the Company’s Garden of Cape Town, which supplied passing ships to the Cape with food in the 1600s. All of the more than 300 varieties of plants in the garden are edible or have medicinal value, with everything from blood oranges to asparagus, mushrooms and persimmons supplying the farm’s two restaurants, Babel and the Greenhouse, as well as their online farm shop.
1. Collect for free from our depot in Pietermaritzburg, KZN
2. Free Delivery for orders R500+ Nationwide in South Africa
3. Orders under R500 will carry a flat fee of R100 for delivery