- 12 vegan, non-toxic skin colour crayons.
- Conforms to international testing standards.
- Triangular shape and optimal size to develop an efficient pencil grip.
- 5% of the profits from your purchase goes towards educating underprivileged children in South Africa.
- Proudly made in South Africa
The Story behind Colour Me Kids:
Kylee is a very passionate early-childhood teacher, who always felt that children couldn’t accurately represent themselves when it came to artistic expression. As a society, we’ve worked so hard to get resources that are more representative of people across the world yet we lag behind when it comes to the tools we use for our children in the classroom.Whilst Kylee always mixed her own paints for skin colours, a huge part of childhood development and creative expression is drawing, but children were being limited with how they could express who they are!
Progressing from wanting to make a difference in HER classroom, to wanting to make a difference in classrooms around South Africa. Over a YEAR later, we’ve finally created stationery for the skin you’re in, and proudly named Colour Me Kids.
So we’re more than just a company – we’re a husband and wife team, passionate about encouraging children to celebrate the colour of THEIR skin!
1. Collect for free from our depot in Pietermaritzburg, KZN
2. Free Delivery for orders R600+ Nationwide in South Africa
3. Orders under R600 will carry a flat fee of R100 for delivery