The Athari blend is a new positive impact range from Colombo Coffee & Tea. Grown from local Wildlands "tree-preneurs's" homesteads, of which they sell to support their livelihoods and reforestation. The Athari blend promotes sustainability. by using coffees grown under indigenous shade trees.
1. Ethiopia | Yirghacheffe Worka | Washed | Heirloom varietal
2. Nicaragua | Rajuanse Estate | Natural | Marselessa varietal
3. X-factor seasonal bean
Syrupy body, with a sweet and clean acidity, and subtle notes of tropical peach, apple-pie and honeycomb.
Colombo is Durban's Coffee Company. Established in 1917 by James Brown Richardson( also known as Jas B), the company has a rich coffee history sourcing the finest coffees from Africa, South and Central America. Colombo has a great selection, whether you are after a single origin coffee or a blend, you can be confident that the coffee has been roasted with care and is ready for you to make an amazing brew.
1. Collect for free from our depot in Pietermaritzburg, KZN
2. Free Delivery for orders R500+ Nationwide in South Africa
3. Orders under R500 will carry a flat fee of R100 for delivery